Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sarah + Kevin | Married | Warplane Heritage Museum | Hamilton Wedding Photographer

Last weekend I photographed Sarah and Kevin's beautiful travel inspired wedding at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Sarah and Kevin love to travel and have been to many countries together. Having the wedding at the warplane museum seemed like a great fit for Sarah and she tied it all in with all the amazing details. She designed and created everything herself including the wedding day program which looked like a passport. Here are some of my images from the day. Sarah and Kevin - may you have many more wonderful adventures together :)



































2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really new thing. Wedding in the airplane or research center or space center is great. This sort of things makes wedding day so special and you will never forget this sort of things.
VEKphoto.com

Anonymous said...

I've been fiddling with the idea of having my reception here...and let me just tell you your photos have convinced me. You are SO talented and you have a really brilliant artistic eye - thank you so much for posting this gorgeous wedding. I'm going to have to go dig through some of your other shoots now and oogle over your great work :)